BEAUTY AND BRIDE by Dorota Ozarowska
From June 2018 I am fully qualified as an NVQ level 2 Diploma Beauty Therapist, this includes body and face waxing, facial manual treatments, eye and brow enhancement, face, head and decollete massage, Luxury Nail and pedicure treatments.
In November 2018 I successfully completed and I am now fully qualified as the NVQ level 3 Diploma Beauty Therapist – General/Electric Route (both completed at at Salma’s Beauty Academy in Batley) – This includes body massage, hot stone massage, electric body and face treatments, permanent hair removal – electrolysis. I am even more happy to know that my past experience with clients gives me the ability to provide the greatest services for my clients with high confidence!
Additional accredited trainings already completed
- lash lift & perm
- gel polish
- gel nail extension
- ombre and decorating nails workshops
- Russian manicure – e- file and manual method + gel polish
- and few more that I have in plan in 2019…
- female intimate waxing
- threading (although I need more practice in this field)
Dorota Ozarowska is published and award winning Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist – graduated in Chocolate Academy in Morley, in May 2010 (current Chocolate Beauty Spa). Throughout years she has developed her knowledge and impressive talent for creating stunning looks. Her manual skills, practising, experimenting, and passion to learning and hard work makes her professional and creative artist.
BEAUTY AND BRIDE was brought to live to provide full information regarding service for my clients (make-up and hairstyling), share examples of work, and hopefully all details would be clear and easy to go trough.
August 2014 – Competed CBH 2-day bridal hairstyling course with Create Beautiful Hair (2012 & 2013 national wedding industry award) by Pam Wrigley, in Manchester.
Also completed in October 2014 full day Master Bridal Workshop with Bridal Hair Couture by Lizzie Liros (voted Australia’s leading bridal hair designer for 5 times 2008-2012, 2013 Wedding Events Of Australia (WEOA) Award for Bridal & Special Occasion Hairdresser Of The Year.)
Dorota has gained fantastic knowledge and skills (and want to be honest with own clients) – so she describes her Hairstyling skill on BEGINNER level – that means She can create lovely hairstyles but may need more time to create it … and covering bigger groups (e.g. 4 people) for hairstyling are very difficult.
‘Beauty and Bride’ is based in Batley | WF17 | West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Available for booking mainly trough weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – booking in other days available only within certain hours and in short distance e.g Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield area – please get in touch with details and quote for availability.
- 1st place – Northern Make-up Artist of the Year 2012 – Manchester
- 3rd place – Warpaint Make-up Competition 2013 – London
- 2nd place – Warpaint Make-up Competition 2013 – Manchester
- Make-up Trendy issue No. 4 |11| 2013 – Professional Make-up Magazine (Dimond Queen – 6 pages spread)
- Freque Magazine vol 6 part 1 | January 2014 – Editorial Beauty Magazine (Cult of Blood – Front page + 4 page spread)
- Freque Magazine vol 11 part 1 | June 2014 – Editorial Beauty Magazine (From the Darkness – Front page + 3 page spread)