- formal up-dos
- half-up hairstyles
- formal ponytails
- curly/wavy hairstyles
- casual up-dos
- creative, modern hairstyles
- afro hairstyle (big volume) from straight/wavy hair
- micro-crimped (medium volume) hairstyle from any straight/wavy/curly hairstyle
- hairstyles involving braiding
Whether style you are looking for – I strongly recommend to collect pictures, pages from magazine and show me all your ideas – so I could better understand what style you are looking for. Upon my technical skill and knowledge I give you my own proposition and suggestion.
Don’t forget to bring your own hair extension – it may help to build up desired look.
The Importance of the Hair Trial
Schedule a hair trial a couple months to a few weeks before the wedding. Trials are basically a run-through of your wedding day hair and often is done together with make-up trial. It’s gives you peace of mind and to ensure you tie down that perfect hairstyle.This is your opportunity to bring in the veil and the pictures of hairstyles you love. This is also your chance to try out a few styles. You absolutely do not want to try a new style on the day of your wedding….
Here are some tips for your hair trial:
- Bring in a photo of your dress so I could ensure your hair fits with the dress style, or explain clearly style of your wedding dress.
- Definitely bring your veil or hair accessories to try out during your hair trial.
- Be honest – tell me about your expectations and speak up if you don’t love the style you end up with. Many brides have more than one hair trial before they settle on a style they love.
- Take digital pictures of your hair once it’s done from every angle to see how you will look in your wedding pictures and to your guests.
Extra tip: Don’t get a major haircut in between your hair trial and your wedding day. If you do so…you must inform me about any alternation done – as hairstyle from your trial may not be possible to re-create with you different haircuts. If difference is drastic – you may need to consider to do another trial.
All time I try to gain knowledge and learn techniques of different hairstyles. I recently practising on dummy head (medium hair lenght). You can check all hairstyles that I performed on by Facebook page